The topics covered will include:
- How group strategy and finance are integrated in Qantas;
- The financial risk management philosophy of Qantas;
- The journey below investment grade and back again;
- Qantas's success in cutting costs;
- The evolution of data analytics in Qantas;
- The changing role of finance business partners, and more
252 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Tino La Spina
Tino La Spina joined Qantas in 2006 as General Manager Strategy, then became CFO and Head of Commercial for Loyalty and was Group Deputy CFO from August 2009 before being appointed Group CFO in March 2015.
Tino’s portfolio includes Group Finance, Group Procurement, Treasury, Investor Relations and Mergers and Acquisitions.
Tino commenced his career in professional firms, including Ernst & Young, where he held Tax Accounting and Audit positions in Australia and the UK. Prior to joining Qantas, Tino was the CFO of National Express Group Australia.
Contact the organizers