Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
- 8.00am - 9.45am - Graduand registration and regalia collection
- 9.45am - All guests to be seated
- 10.00am - Graduation Ceremony commences
- 11.15am - 12.15pm approx - Post-graduation celebration
- By 1.30pm - Celebration concludes, all hired regalia to be returned and guests depart
Your $221.00 graduation cost includes:
- 1 graduand ticket
- 4 guest tickets
- Official program booklet
- Post-ceremony refreshments
- Academic regalia hire (graduation gown)
Each graduand is allocated 4 guest tickets. The cost of these tickets is included in your graduation fee.
You will be notified by email after registrations close if extra guest tickets are available for purchase. Extra guest tickets will incur a non-transferable and non-refundable fee of $21 per ticket.
Your graduation fee includes the hiring of University of Melbourne regalia to wear at your ceremony. This includes a gown and hood. If you are a Master student you will also have a cap.
Only University of Melbourne regalia is permitted. Clothes worn underneath your gown will be visible, so please dress appropriately.
The University does not provide the option of purchasing regalia.
Melbourne Town Hall
90-130 Swanston St, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia