Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
The WAM Club is proud to present its "Women In..." Series – a collection of events spread throughout the year to highlight the achievements of female leaders in various industries as well as challenge misconceptions, discuss opportunities and uncover the changes in attitude towards women in various industries.
This dynamic series will provide students and alumni the opportunity to engage industry leaders and clarify myths and facts surrounding different sectors.
Women in Tech:
We will kick off the series with a panel discussion focusing on the Technology industry, featuring top female tech leaders from Xero, RACV, Australia Post, AdAlta and Yellowfin.
Confirmed Panellist include:
• Laura Cardinal, GM Product Development at Xero
• Sam Cobb, CEO at AdAlta Ltd.
• Simone Clancy, Key Accounts Director at Yellowfin
• Sue Hogg, Agile Coach at Australia Post
• Louise Sporton, Design Lead at RACV
Light refreshments will be provided.
Each event aims to open the consideration set and opportunities for future MBS female leaders.
The 2017 series includes:
• Q3 - Women in Tech: Panel & Networking
• Q3 - Women in Funds Management: Panel & Networking
• Q4 - Women in Consulting: Networking
Please note: This event is being held in the Bouverie Room in the Conference Centre, located at 168 Leicester Street.
About the pannel:
GM Product Development, Xero
Key Accounts Director, Yellowfin
|Louise Sporton, Design Lead, RACVS|
MBS Conference Centre 168 Leicester Street, Carlton, VIC 3053, Australia
Contact the organizers